10 Science Hacks That Will Make Your Life Easier
We all want to make our everyday lifestyle simpler in this challenging world. Life hacks make our lives easier and save time, energy, and money to some extent.
A clever technique or hack or trick is helpful in various fields of life, be it solving puzzles in Mind Busting Escape Rooms or fixing dents in a wood floor; it just makes everything smooth and simple. Here are ten fantastic science hacks that can make your life easier-
Make more money selling and advertising your products and services for free on Ominy market. Click here to start selling now
- If you are also a sneakerhead and can’t invest in an expensive shoe-stain remover, then no worries, you can use micellar water to remove stains from your favorite white sneakers without causing any damage. It is free from alcohol. It can gently remove dirt or stain from your shoes. It works on rubber, leather, and suede kind of material of shoes.
- Ink from permanent markers cannot be removed easily. It is not something that you can remove with the help of water or by simply rubbing it with any cloth or tissue. But you can use a hand sanitizer, hair spray, or nail polish remover to remove the ink because it has alcohol, which helps break out the chemicals present in it.
- You can fix the minor dent in your car using boiled water. You can potentially remove marks from both metal and plastic bumpers. Simply boil the water, pour it over the pattern, and pop the printout from inside.
- Another interesting hack is for preventing the mirror from misting. Apply a 1:1 mixture of vinegar and water on the mirror surface and wipe it with a cloth. It will quickly clean your mirror and gives a streak-free finish.
- Sometimes, glasses get stuck together when we put one inside another, making separating them difficult. In that case, you can do one solution, place the lower glass in a bowl of hot water and pour cold water on top of the upper glass. The steam formed will help in separating the glass easily.
- Another quick hack is how to peel off a boiled egg easily. Add a teaspoon of baking soda to the water you boil it in, and the eggshell will come off effortlessly.
- Remove gum from your favorite carpet using ice cubes. Put the ice cubes on top of the gum till it is frozen, and pull it out of the carpet quickly.
- You can create your ice pack at home. Grab a sponge you find at your home and soak it in water. After washing it, put the sponge in a sandwich bag with a zip close and freeze it. And your homemade ice bag is ready.
- If there is a jar or container in your kitchen that you can’t open, pour the hot water on the lid for at least 30 seconds because it allows the top to expand, making it easier to open.
- If you need quickly sharpen the edge of a blade, you can simply use a ceramic utensil, the non-glazed part, as an emergency sharpening stone.
When everyday tasks become problematic, science-based hacks are essential to recharging us. With the ever-increasing number of hacks every day, we learn and discover astonishing facts. Hacks are the improvised solution to common problems.